Just One More




This was a house that we did quite some time ago, on it we installed a lifetime warrantee roof, which is guaranteed for up to 50 years. She was tough customer but when it came down to it our work meet and exceeded her needs, her is what she had to say.

"I couldn't ask for a more conscious contractor, he cares a lot about the contractor client relationship and works just as hard at the job at hand, as he did to make sure we were comfortable during the work. He went above and beyond his obligations when he came to our house. I was under a time constraint and needed my project done quickly and New Vallee Roofing completed it quickly. Shawn came back many times after the job just to check up on the roof, in the end I didn’t have just a good contractor, I got a great friend."
-Rita Fitzgerald & Kilie Donahue